Looking for Something to do?
So if you like everyone else, you're tired of covid and winter confinement you want to get out. So if you are in a Sioux Falls Townhouse, apartment or any other type of rental, here are some things that you can do.
- Sioux Falls Butterfly House, 4320 S. Oxbow Ave. Sioux Falls, SD 57106, currently open for walk-ins 10am-4pm Mon-Thu, Fri and weekends are by reservation only 605-334-9466.
- If you have never visited the Butterfly House you will find it is enjoyable for both kids and adults. Plan on spending between 1 and 2 hours.
- If your looking for a little bit more action, try Thunder Road, 201 N Kiwanis Drive Sioux Falls, SD 57104. Mon 4-8, Tue-Thu Noon-8 pm, Fri - Sat 11 am-11 pm, Sun 1-10 pm. 605-334-4181
- If the weather isn't nice enough, they have things to do indoor:
- Outdoors has action when the weather permits:
- Euro Bungy Trampoline
- Batting Cages
- Water Wars
- If your just trying to relax there are 80 parks within the city limits that are open 5 am. - 10 pm. with the exception of Falls Park and the Downtown River Greenway which close at midnight.
- If you like to walk or bike, check out the 29 miles of paved bike trails that wraps around the city.